Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Lizzing London, Volume 2: Two Weeks to Go

Welp - we're in the final countdown!

I've been unemployed for about a week and a half. I'm sorting through my things to get it down to just a suitcase or two. I'm spending time with family and friends.

Right now, it all still feels like I'm just on a bit of a vacation from my real life and that I'll be going back to work and my normal life in Chicago very soon.

Here's what I've learned in the last week and a half: 

1. Without a schedule, I honestly never know what day of the week it is. I need one of those calendars that says the date and day of the week like in a nursing home.
2. I make a lot of lists to feel productive.
3. I take a lot of naps.
4. I have entirely too much stuff.
5. All of my hair appliances are dual voltage: win!
6. I'm really bad at that "Two Dots" game.

The next time I write, it will be from London. How crazy is that?
Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment